How to restore accidentally deleted rides from your Wahoo Bolt/Roam/etc bike computer:
- Get the Android SDK platform
- Connect your Element Bolt, Roam, etc via USB
- In a command line window, run ./adb devices. This is just to check that adb can see your Wahoo device.
- Run ./adb pull /data/media/0/exports ~/Desktop/wahoo_exports with the last part being the folder you want to save to. This will export every single ride to your PC. Your deleted ride(s) will be there. Look by the date.
- You can now sync the deleted ride. I airdropped the deleted ride to the ELEMNT app. That was enough for it to sync.